Hemorrhoids And Your Mental Health

I know a lot of people are looking at this article title and saying to themselves, "What do hemorrhoids have to do with my mental health?" The answer is, everything. As someone who suffered with hemorrhoids for over 10 years before I finally found a way to deal with them effectively, I can tell you first hand that hemorrhoids have a profound effect on your mental health on more than one level. I am going to discuss each of these in this article and give you suggestions on how to deal with them. Keep reading to find out more.
On the one level there is the fear of what hemorrhoids mean. A lot of people are misinformed about them. They think that they lead to worse diseases such as cancer and therefore worry needlessly about developing an even worse condition, especially if their hemorrhoids bleed. So let me put your mind at ease right now. Hemorrhoids cannot become cancerous. That doesn't mean that you can't develop cancer from something else. But having this condition alone will not mean you are going to get cancer.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7870262

No comments:

Post a Comment